Northern Maine Development Commission (NMDC) is seeking a Project Manager to join its team of professionals. NMDC is a non-profit organization that provides economic and community development services to 71 municipalities in northern Maine.
The Project Manager will be responsible for:
– Providing technical assistance and planning services to communities within NMDC’s service area regarding Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) and other grant programs.
– Directing the administration of grant programs, researching other grant opportunities and writing grant proposals.
– Collaborating with local officials, stakeholders, state agencies and other organizations on various planning projects.
The ideal candidate will have:
– A bachelor’s degree from a four-year college; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
– Excellent communication, writing, research and analytical skills.
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
The salary for this position is dependent upon experience. NMDC offers an excellent benefits package including health insurance, retirement plan, paid time off and more. NMDC provides and excellent work/life balance.
NMDC is an equal opportunity employer/lender.
If you are interested in this position, please send your cover letter and resume to Robert Clark, Executive Director of NMDC at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about NMDC visit www.nmdc.org